Lecture Session Information
· All lecture presentations will last 15 minutes with 5-minutes for Q/A.
· Each room will be equipped with a PC laptop, projector, and screen. You may only use Microsoft PowerPoint for your lecture presentation. This is to say explicitly: It is essential that you do not use any other software than Microsoft PowerPoint. If your presentation is in any other format—then it will not work on the equipment at this conference.
· You will not be able to bring your own computer (such as a Mac) and hook it up for your particular session; use only the in-room PC computer, bringing your presentation on a flashstick.
· Wi-Fi is not available in the event rooms.
Poster Session Information
· Poster sessions will last for 40 minutes.
· Posters may not exceed 4’ wide and 3’ tall [anything larger literally will not fit].
· A 4’ x 3’ foam board and easel will be provided to mount the poster.
Peer-Reviewed Journal Manuscript Submissions
· Manuscripts can be submitted at any time, before or after the conference.
· Follow submission guidelines at
Journal of Behavioral and Social Science (http://www.jbssjournal.org/)
Journal of Ethnographic & Qualitative Research (http://www.jeqr.org/)